A valid email address is all that’s needed to sign up for a ChatSupport account. You can alternatively sign up using your Google or Facebook login as well.
Written by ChatSupport Team
Updated 3 weeks ago
Create your free ChatSupport account.
1. Go to chatsupport.co, and click Start FREE
2. Choose Sign up with Google or use your email address to create a free ChatSupport account.
3. Select Let’s set up my widget to customize and install the live chat widget on your website or skip and proceed to the dashboard.
4. Customize your widget colour, icon, position and type before selecting Continue to installation to add the widget to your site.
5. Choose from Install widget manually or Install via plugin to add the widget to your site.
6. To install manually, click Copy to copy the code. You can paste/add the code before the </body> tag of your website’s source for the widget to appear on your website. How-to-install-video
7. To install using a plugin, select your website platform and follow the instructions.
Enter the email address of your website developer and click Send to email the widget code directly to them.
8. Once the changes are saved, the chat widget will appear at the bottom right corner of your website in just a few seconds.