Integrate your Messenger and ChatSupport to view and respond to messages from Facebook directly from your ChatSupport account.
1. Go to Settings. Click Manage Widgets.
2. Select the widget.
3. Click Integration, then click on Messenger.
5. Click Integrate.
6. In the next screen, with the message chosen as the default setup trigger. Click continue.
7. Sign in to your Facebook account.
8. Click Edit Settings.
9. Select the Facebook page you’d like to use with ChatSupport, then click Next.
10. Allow access to ChatSupport by clicking the slider button, then click Done
Under the Action tab, choose Message, and ensure to check the two-way sync to allow two-way communication.
1. Click Continue.
2. Under the Setup tab, select Text Message from the drop-down menu and map ChatSupport to Messenger routing.
3. Next, click the messenger to the ChatSupport tab. Here, click the drop-down menu, and choose Text Message to map Messenger to ChatSupport routing.
You have successfully integrated Messenger to ChatSupport.