ChatSupport Plugin Installation for Joomla sites.
1. Log in to your Joomla account.
2. Select Extensions.
3. Click Install.
4. Select ChatSupport from the search results.
5. Click the Install button on the ChatSupport details page.
6. Once successfully added, go to the 'Install from Web' tab.
7. You can manually look for ChatSupport from the list of plugins or type ChatSupport in the search bar and click the search button.
8. Change the status to Enabled.
9. Click Save to complete the installation.
When installation is complete, you will see a message confirming the successful installation of the ChatSupport plugin.
Activating the ChatSupport Plugin
1. Go to Extension, then select Plugins
2. Select ChatSupport from your plugins list
3. Click the 'Connect to ChatSupport' button on the ChatSupport plugin page.
4. Log in to your ChatSupport account when prompted to allow access.
The ChatSupport widget is now installed on your Joomla website, and you are all set to take chats.
You can also customize the widget style and behavior from within your WordPress account by clicking the customize widget button.
Click the Visit your site button to see the ChatSupport plugin on your Joomla website.