1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. Go to Plugins under the left menu bar.
3. Click Add New, then do a keyword search for the ChatSupport plugin.
4. Once you find it, click Install Now.
5. Once installed, click Activate
Now you will be able to find ChatSupport under Active Plugins, and also see “ChatSupport” on the left menu bar.
1. Select ChatSupport, then click Connect to ChatSupport.
2. Login to your ChatSupport account when prompted.
3. “Visit your site” to see the installed widget on your website.
The ChatSupport widget is now installed on your WordPress website, and you are all set to take chats.
You can also customize the widget style and behavior from within your WordPress account by clicking the customize widget button.